Source: http://www.dota2wallpapers.com/Read More
- Made hero loadout model preview bigger in the main menu.
- Added practice lobby button to swap Radiant and Dire teams.
- Limited number of selectable matchmaking regions to six.
- New users are able to watch live games before completing the tutorials.
- Wins and level are now hidden for players that aren’t friends and don’t have ‘Share Match History’ in the options enabled
- Fixed keybindings not being saved properly for Xbox controllers
- Added Dire courier icons to minimap for Spectators
- Fixed a crash when selecting all units while spectating
- Fixed dota_embers convar value being forgotten when the game is restarted
- Spectators can select wards to see their vision or truesight radius.
- Added Xbox controller support for Dota TV
Left / right bumper = Cycle back or forward through the heroes on the field
Start button = Pause (Replay only)
Back button = Rewind (Replay only)
D-Pad up / down = Cycle through stats dropdown menu
D-Pad left / right = Slow down or speed up replay speed
Y button = Show gold graph
X button = Show XP graph
B button = Dismiss open graphs, reset playback speed, revert camera to previous mode (after cycling heroes)
- Reduced a...
* Rage cooldown increased from 15 to 17 seconds
* Flamebreak cooldown increased from 11 to 14
* Tether movement bonus decreased from 20% to 17%
* Living Armor damage block instances from 7 to 4/5/6/7
* Chemical Rage bonus HP reduced from 300/600/900 to 250/500/750
* Gyrocopter attack range reduced from 375 to 365
* Team 2 now bans second instead of first in Ban Phase #2. (All other phases and orders are the same)
- wc3isk21rc6 support mouse buttons/keyboard hotkeys.